1232
12604
$260,302,491,302
$1,442,038,903,691
69%

4OutOf5


Reported

Category
High-risk
Platform
Ethereum
Smart Contracts
0x93143D3E34A50AebAB466368C3455Fd858F77AD3

Low-risk short-lifecycle game with 80% chances to win! 5 users with purchased tickets form a group. The "Claim prize" button becomes instantly available. Claim your prize now! The first four players to claim their prize get their bets with a 20% bonus!

Comments

Cookie Policy

Cryptobrowser.io uses cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing without changing your settings, you agree to this use. To provide the best blockchain and crypto media on the web for free, we also request your permission for our partners and us to use cookies to personalize ads. To allow this, please click "OK". Need more info? Take a look at our Cookie Policy.

OK Cookie Policy