1. Players can pick a game and define the amount of EOS to be waged.
2. An exact score of a match is the condition to win the bet. If the results of the game match with the bet, the player earns a payoff.
3. Given a game, a player cannot make more than one bet per game.
4. The player transfers the amount waged from his/her account to the EOS contract account.
5. The system accepts bets for each game up to a few minutes before the start time.
6. From the total amount received, a fee of up to 5% will be deducted to cover the operational costs.
7. The total payout is distributed to the winners proportionally to the amount waged.
8. Winning players can redeem their prize directly in the application. The game contract transfers the payouts from the game account to each user.
9. When there are no winners the total bets will return to the pot for use in another match in the future.
10. To check the game statistics click on the Stats button
11. All these steps are recorded in the blockchain and will be there forever as a public record.