1233
2890
$246,200,875,290
$3,893,072,450,007
64%

Darkbit

$0.0017408

Rank: 416
4.35%

Market Cap
$2,611,229.89
Vol 24h
$2,877.03
Coin Calculator
DBC
USD
574.44195442 Darkbit
Similar Coins

DeepBrain Chain was launched in 2017 as the first global AI (Artificial Intelligence) open platform. It’s the only AI platform in the world driven entirely by a blockchain technology. The platform helps AI enterprises around the world to reduce their hardware costs by the incredible 70%. This 70% is compensated by mining, and the company pays the remaining 30%. There is no risk of privacy breach because a smart contract fixes the algorithm and it cannot be altered. It’s a fact that DeepBrain Chain has the potential to become one of the platforms that are main supporters of the AI industry. The DeepBrain Chain wants to disperse a flexible and safe decentralized AI platform at low-cost.

Comments

# Name Symbol/Pair Price Vol 24h Volume Percent Updated
1 Huobi DBC/BTC $0.00 $692.17 24.06% 15 Jan 2019 10:56:44
2 Kucoin DBC/BTC $0.01 $436.37 15.17% 19 Sep 2018 14:03:00
3 Kucoin DBC/ETH $0.01 $300.85 10.46% 19 Sep 2018 13:57:24
4 Gate.io DBC/USDT $0.01 $28.92 1.01% 19 Sep 2018 12:26:27
5 Gate.io DBC/ETH $0.01 $26.54 0.92% 19 Sep 2018 05:08:36
6 Gate.io DBC/BTC $0.01 $19.41 0.67% 19 Sep 2018 12:11:56
7 Huobi DBC/ETH $0.00 $0.45 0.02% 15 Jan 2019 12:23:33

Cookie Policy

Cryptobrowser.io uses cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing without changing your settings, you agree to this use. To provide the best blockchain and crypto media on the web for free, we also request your permission for our partners and us to use cookies to personalize ads. To allow this, please click "OK". Need more info? Take a look at our Cookie Policy.

OK Cookie Policy