Terms and conditionsLast Update: 21 November 2018
By using CryptoBrowser, you hereby agree that:
1. You are solely responsible for your own decisions and investments you make.
2. We cannot be blamed or accused of anything you do.
3. We cannot be held accountable for any losses.
4. We cannot cover any losses you might have.
5. We will not cover any losses at all.
6. CryptoBrowser can post sponsored stories and press releases paid by any party.
7. CryptoBrowser can advertise any service, product, and cryptocurrency on the site.
8. It is up to you to vet and do due diligence on services in our articles, ads, and sponsored stories if you chose to use them.
9. Images and Content
9.1. Some pictures and text are gathered from the internet. We try to make sure that they are all legal to re-distribute on our news site. However, do you find any images or content that we are infringing, please send us an email to hello (at) cryptobrowser.io, and we will make sure they are promptly removed.
9.2. Articles written on CryptoBrowser are purely the author’s meanings, not CryptoBrowser’s. CryptoBrowser cannot be held responsible for anything an author writes. Disputes about articles should be solved with the help of hello (at) cryptobrowser.io
10. User Activity
10.1. Comments on articles should contain information related to the post content. Other general comments will be promptly removed.
10.2. Spamming, bad language, non-informative comments/posts will be removed without notice.
10.3. Multiple breaches may get your user banned and deleted from CryptoBrowser.
11. Advertisement on CryptoBrowser
11.1. CryptoBrowser does not take any responsibility for ads on CryptoBrowser by third parties. It’s solely up to each user/reader to do due diligence before purchasing or using a service/product.
11.2. CryptoBrowser does not cover any loss caused by third party advertisers.