DIFC FinTech Week is a thought-leadership-driven, business-focused summit that deep dives into latest challenges and technology trends in the Middle East financial services sector.
DIFC FinTech Week sets the standard for financial innovation in the region by connecting global fintech experts and technology innovators and startups with pre-qualified CFOs, CEOs, CTOs, Heads of Business Transformation, Chief Digital Officers, Heads of Innovation and fintech investors from across the Middle East.
The summit features exciting keynotes, enterprise use-case presentations, product showcase, panel discussions and tech talks to discuss the latest challenges for the sector arising out of the pandemic situation. Witness next-gen financial solutions from global leaders and explore its relevance and impact on your organisation.
- Is embedded finance the next evolution in Fintech?
- Studios & Corporate Innovation: The Emergence of Venture Studios in the MENA Region
- Current state of world / Geopolotical / Economics – Navigating growth in the time of uncertainity
- Institutional investments in Digital Assets
- 2030: What’s next for Bitcoin and Digital Assets?
- The Evolution and Challenges of Digital Asset Regulation
- Stablecoins, Central Bank Digital Currencies, and Cross-Border Payments: An overview of the future of the International Monetary System
- Blockchain interoperability and the cross-chain future
- The role of VCs in fostering the Blockchain and Digital Asset Ecosystem
- The Metaverse, Web3, and the Inevitability of NFTs
- DeFi and crypto: The bridge to the future of finance
- Disruptive Power of Blockchain on the Insurance Industry: Blockchain applications in Insurance
- Smart contracts for financial accessibility: User benefits of Decentralized Finance
- Arif Amiri, CEO, DIFC
- CHANGPENG ZHAO, CEO, Binance
- Navin Gupta, Managing Director, South Asia and MENA, Ripple
- Sander Maertens, Head of Middle East, Adyen
- Amrita Sethi, First NFT artist in the Middle East, Creator of SoundBYTEs
- Basil Al Askari, Co-Founder & CEO, MidChains