Post Covid Hack 2020 is an online & global hackathon proudly organised by Indorse & Coinsilium and supported by blockchain & government partners IOVLabs, B4H, RSK, the Government of Gibraltar through their initiative #ThinkGibraltar, KuCoin & KuChain, serving the role of mainnet of KuCoin’s platform token KCS, Mishcon de Reya, Tribe Accelerator - Singapore’s first government supported blockchain accelerator, and many more!
Post Covid Hack 2020 aims to alleviate the negative socioeconomic effects of the COVID-19 pandemic by connecting top blockchain actors and companies with visionary talents across the world. The online hackathon offers a platform for innovators to tackle the challenges related to the pandemic by using blockchain technology while working closely with top blockchain companies that will help them in building their solutions.
- Online hackathon: all participants will be able to submit their solutions online and all judges and relevant sponsors will evaluate the solutions via an online platform built specifically for online hackathons
- Global hackathon: open to participants and teams from all over the globe to built locally and/or globally focused blockchain solutions
- Main objectives:
- Encourage the blockchain community to use their vision, technical skills and resources to build solutions that can make a difference in the post covid world
- Bring together blockchain teams, talents, investors and protocols from around the world to collaborate and ideate to determine what the future will look like
- Hackathon timeline: August 2020 to November 2020