1233
3399
$193,958,175,008
$1,355,882,014
68%
Finished 782 Days ago
Token
CAG
Total Raised
$15,963,255
Bonus
Bounty
Jurisdiction
Singapore
Pre-start date
17 Dec 2017
Pre-end date
20 Dec 2017

Change Bank

Payments


Change Bank’s ICO is focused on improving the user’s experience of wallet platforms and provide new and unique features.

Change Bank’s ICO is focused on improving the user’s experience of wallet platforms and provide new and unique features. Change bank is a multi-currency wallet platform, which allows many different operations and high security.  The assets are stored in wallets and users can receive Change cards, which will help them utilize their digital assets in real life. The ICO uses CaG tokens for product development, marketing, licensing, etc. The community will own 40% of the tokens, the other 60% of the CaG tokens will be distributed among researchers, investors, bounty rewards and early adopters. As a community-based platform, the goal of tokens during the pre-sale and ICO is the contribution and support of the platform.

 

Comments

Cookie Policy

Cryptobrowser.io uses cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing without changing your settings, you agree to this use. To provide the best blockchain and crypto media on the web for free, we also request your permission for our partners and us to use cookies to personalize ads. To allow this, please click "OK". Need more info? Take a look at our Cookie Policy.

OK Cookie Policy