Machine Learning & AI
Lithosphere is the next-generation platform for cross-chain decentralized, censorship-resistant applications powered by AI & Deep Learning
The Lithosphere project has created a BFT algorithm, a new token standard, Litho currency (LITHO), and a key distribution mechanism to achieve the goal of the inclusive decentralized platform. The design of the native token is mostly comprised of the following five elements:
- Number. A total of one billion tokens are available. This amount will allow the token to launch at an acceptable price and continue to grow steadily from there.
- A system for distributing tokens. To achieve the idea of non-inflation, the supply of tokens should be limited. This benefits the early members and makes the system more stable in the long run.
- The allocation of tokens. To realize the decentralized notion, the token distribution must be properly balanced. We award a 10% ratio to the Lithosphere team because of their continuous devotion and efforts to promote Lithosphere's inclusivity in cross-chain, cross-organization, and cross-data source initiatives. Furthermore, because Lithosphere's accounting nodes perform more complex functions than ordinary public chains, they will get around one-third of the entire sum. The remainder will be utilized for environmentally friendly buildings.
- Environmentally-friendly construction. More than half of the funds will go to the Foundation to help the project flourish, particularly in terms of cross-chain, cross-organization, and cross-data features. To allow additional value to be conveyed on the chain and to aid the development of new smart contract applications, the project will also require a token exchange mechanism.
- Fuels and miners In a distributed node control system, a range of values will enter the Lithosphere. To control tokens, the chain requires a large number of dispersed nodes. The more nodes there are, the more secure the chain will be, and the more nodes are required as the chain's value grows. The chain must compensate miners by releasing tokens and charging service fees to sustain the number of nodes and calculation power.