20 May 2018 Anthony Lehrman
Monaco’s Wallet App Available in the Digital Stores
The application offers Monaco Visa Card reservation, as well as a streamlined and secure way of buying, selling and sending cryptocurrencies. It combines the comfort of traditional financial instruments and simplifies cryptocurrency trading, aiming to achieve Monaco's vision of Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet.™
Application users benefit from continuous industry news updates and master their knowledge thanks to the following app features:
● Wallet: storing, buying, selling and exchanging various coins, including Monaco’s token, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Binance Coin (BNB).
● Lockup of MCO Token: No annual fees when the user buys and stores the set amount of MCO tokens for six months to get a Monaco Visa Card.
● Track Coins: Allows users to keep track of the latest changes in the cryptocurrency market, inclusive of over 200 coins and their prices, movements, volume, market cap and ranking in the crypto charts.
● Monaco University: The application provides its users with a library of essential crypto-currency lessons, including videos and a key terms glossary.
● Instant Customer Support: Users enjoy real-time customers support through an in-app feature from real people
Kris Marszalek, Co-Founder, and CEO of Monaco stated that the company is eager to release a versatile application and reveal the benefits of cryptocurrency with the usual purchase habits of the ordinary customer. The app empowers clients to focus on settling the best spending choices for them, instead of examining the mechanics that often go with digital currency services and trades.
He added: "This application is only the start of Monaco's vision to bring cryptocurrency to everybody by making it simple and effective, with a perfectly planned UI and ultra-practical highlights missing from the present business world.”
Once the Monaco Visa Card is accessible, clients will have the capacity to deal with their card spending in seven fiat monetary standards, access updated exchange data, track their trade and ATM uses, empower foreign use and even stop their Monaco Visa Card with a single tap on the screen, in case of a robbery or card loss.
By planning a natural platform that solidifies capacities that are right now scattered over the web from various suppliers, Monaco invites both the digital currency learner and experienced veteran to make their very own financial administration framework more proficient.
Other forthcoming items in Monaco's app to-do-list that will be explicitly coordinated into the Monaco Wallet App incorporate Monaco Auto Invest, a crypto money venture with AI advice for investments, and Monaco Credit, offering clients the capacity to store digital currency and get credit to spend.Monaco MCO Monaco wallet